Sunday, September 29, 2013

Yellow Shorts


Royal blue shirt, yellow shorts, blue converse shoes

Multi-color sleeveless shirt, yellow short, blue converse shoes

Black tanktop, yellow shirt, zebra print shoes, zebra print necklace

I kept seeing bloggers wearing shorts with various patterns and colors and I realized that all my shorts were jeans, black or white. So, I went in search of some yellow shorts. I went on a hunt for them and many stores didn't carry them. Then I went to New York and Company where they actually had 3 different styles of yellow shorts. When I tried these on, I knew I had to have them. They were the correct shade of yellow and a good fit that can be dressed up or down. Some of the others I tried on were lighter yellow or neon yellow and jeans type fabric. I'm still kicking myself for not getting these shorts in another color!

No comments: