Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sundress for summer and fall

This is a sundress I got from Old Navy last summer. I ws thinking about getting rid of it when I tried it on and remembered how much I liked it. This first picture shows how I'd wear it out during the summer. A simple white belt and white sandals as accent pieces. 


However seeing how it is fall, I wanted to style it with a cardigan and some flats for more warmth. If it ever gets to be cold enough, I'd add some tights and boots, but this is Florida so it may never really get that cold. I really like the look of this and seeing how it is October I set out for the day wearing this outfit. 

However seeing how it is Florida, it quickly got too warm to wear the cardigan so I was left with the following outfit. White belt and blue flats. Oh well, still a cute outfit!




No comments: